This section contains a direct access to the project main intellectual output presented on the multiplier events of Ecotextyle: a vocational education and training system composed by an Online Training Platform, Local Workshops and a Coaching Service. It also contains different visibility and dissemination materials used along the project by its partners and other stakeholders involved.
a) An Online Training Platform: in all the project languages and composed by five learning units:
- Module I – Product life-cycle analysis.
- Module II – Ecodesign.
- Module III – Enrivomental footprint.
- Module IV – Ecolabelling. Product environmental performance certification.
- Module V – New Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) methodology applied to footwear.
The main aim of this material is to contribute to raise awareness on Product Environmental Management establishing a better stakeholder consumer communication and to encourage SMEs to implement a greener business model using best available techniques. The added value of the multiple methodologies and trasnational approach result in the development of a replicable and transferable products that easily approach the PEF methodology and other environmental concepts across industry and consumers, which is an environmental challenge that occurs throughout the EU (specially in SMEs).
The main content that partners aim to deal with concerning the pedagogical materials and through their combination of theoretical and practical parts (based on formal and non formal methods) will provide to its learners:
- An overview of the most current approaches to acquire skills on how to manage the environmental issues associated with products and services in the footwear sector.
- Introduction to basics and regulations of the Life Cycle Analysis (LCA), which are the basis of Ecodesign, the Carbon Footprint and the Environmental Footprint of the EU.
- Knowledge of the different methodologies of Evaluation of impacts of Life Cycle (LCIE).
- Introduction to the main software available for LCA , data bases and LCIE work methodologies.
- Understanding about the concepts and activities associated with ecodesign, as well as its management and control.
- The necessary knowledge to integrate the process of ecodesign and their managementwithin an environmental or quality management system, using as a reference the requirements of ISO14006: 2011.
- Methodological principles and how the Product Carbon Footprint is calculated and the Environmental Product Footprint of the EU, which are based on the LCA methodology.
- Skills and competences related to the technical and managerial staff of those companies that have an interest in knowing the different means (serious and solvents) available to communicate the environmental benefits of products and services to final consumers (B2C) and between companies (B2B).
b) Local Workshops: implemented on each partner venue, they offered a training complement to the online modules and allowed participants to get to know each other, exchange good practices and narrow their professional relations.
c) Coaching Service: offered to the outputs testers by the Coaches of each country trained during the project. It helped beneficiaries to solve doubts about the content, check the results of their practical exercises, provide them advice on the project topics and guide them when applying the acquired knowledge to their organisations.
All these services and tools had their own evaluation system with online questionnaires at the end of each module, face to face discussions and paper forms at the end of workshops and regular interviews of coaches to testers. This made possible to evaluate users’ level of satisfaction towards the project, motivate them and obtaining a useful feedback that could be used for the final improvement of the project results (feedback especially studied on the last stage of their testing process).
Press notes: here you can download all the press notes spread by the project.
- Press note 1 – first project transnational meeting in Spain.
- Press note 2 – second transnational meeting in UK.
- Press note 3 – third transnational meeting in Poland.
- Press note 4 – forth transnational meeting in Slovenia.
- Press note 5 – project end and multiplier events.
Project logos and roll up: here you can download the logo of the project and banner for the visibility of its activities.